|I'm part of this epic icon family! noldorinfamilystore.deviantart… Noldor shall rule the world!|
1. Did you have a show or a movie you watched a lot when you were a little?
The Moomins, Pingu, Rölli... oh and Pelle Hermanni : D
Sometimes I watched Tuttiritari too.
I used to watch Lion King all the time, as well as Bambi and Snowwhite. Those were the only children movies we had for VHS. Oh boy, I miss those VHS times.
2. What is your favorite thing to do in your favorite season?
But... I like almost every season (Summer is the only one I don't enjoy that much)
In Winter I love to play in the snow. Because snow is awesome.
And after that, there is nothing better than a full cup of hot chocolate, that you sip under a warm blanket as you sit on a soft armchair reading a good book.
In Spring I just love to walk around the woods, because there are no annoying mosquitoes and it's not too warm or cold. Also watching all that new life starting to grow feels splendid.
3. Is there a strange (for you) outfit you’d like to wear once? (Like overalls or a big phoofy dress for example)
I'd like to wear an outfit that is made of newspapers. Sadly I don't own one.
Hmm. I own lots of weird clothes, that I don't have any urge to wear. I guess I should give them away.
4. Do you like fireplaces?
You bet, I love them!
5. What do –you- want for Christmas?
I want to have a few peaceful days with rush to do anything big, just chatting with my parents and living in the moment.
6. Have you ever been on an airplane? If not, would you want to fly somewhere?
Yes. It was awful. I'd rather have the ship, thank you : D
7. What’s a skill you wish you had? (Carpentry, first aid, tea ceremony, etc)
I'd love to be better in shoeing horses, and I'd love to learn smithing (Mahtan, teach me please?), and I'd like to cultivate my mind more.
8. Do you stay up for New Years?
Of course! With matchsticks between my eyelids, if nothing else helps!
9. If you changed your name, what would you change it to? (Username or otherwise)
I'd definitely change my name to Jaava, because it's my medieval name, but I'd never change my name. : D
10. Do you have a favorite tree or flower?
Metsätähti, aka Arctic Starflower
My fave tree is spruce.
1. How are you today, really?
2. What could you be grateful for and positive about right now, if you really wanted to?
3. What compliments have you received lately?
4. What gets you excited about life?
5. What have you learned today?
6. What’s one of your favorite habits you have?
7. What are some of your favorite websites?
8. Have you ever danced in the rain?
9. If you could brainwash someone, would you?
10. What's your favorite joke? (:
LOTR - Rendezvous.Rendezvous.MagicRat
Author: The Magic Rat
Word Count: 763
Website – Ex Libris: http://www.winter-wood.net/ex-libris/index.html
Live Journal: http://delaese.livejournal.com/profile
Disclaimer: LOTR characters, places and situations are the property of the Tolkien Estate and are used without permission and without intent of plagiarism or profit. Copyright for all stories and original characters is with the author, and may not be published, copied, distributed or archived without the author's prior written consent.
Summary: Some dates don’t go as well as planned.
Author’s notes: A cheer-up drabble for Lauand!</b>
“I am not green.”
“No, I fear I must disagree, my love. You are.”
“I am NOT green! If I were green, I would know.”
Erestor smiled at his companion, eyes filled with warmth and amusement. He reached out to touch his